Code of ConductThou Shalt and Thou Shalt Not
Last Updated: May 4, 2020.
In addition to any policies or applicable guidelines that may govern specific components of one of our Sites:
a) you agree to comply with the conditions outlined in our Code of Conduct when visiting and using the Elporia Network;
b) you agree that you will NOT do, or attempt to do anything, or permit, encourage, assist, or allow any Third Party to do anything, prohibited in this Section, or attempt, permit, encourage, assist, or allow any other violation of our Terms of Service; and
c) you agree that you will not use the Elporia Network or Elporia’s name, logo, or any of our brands to: (i) send any unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, sweepstakes or any other form of solicitation; (ii) engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our express written permission; and/or (iii) use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an Elporia brand, logo, URL, and/or product name
By using the Elporia Network, you agree to NOT use any of our Sites to upload or download Content that:
1) infringes any Intellectual Property or other proprietary rights of any Party;
2) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any device, computer software or hardware and telecommunications equipment or connections;
3) reproduces, modifies, adapts, translates, creates derivative works of, or otherwise exploits any portion of (or any use of) the Elporia Network except as expressly authorized in our Terms of Service, without Elporia and it’s Partner’s express prior written consent;
4) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another person ’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
6) advertises or offers to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
7) frames, mirrors, clones or hijacks any portion of the Elporia Network or otherwise incorporates any portion of the Elporia offerings into any (tangible or intangible) product or service;
8) promotes any criminal activity or enterprise; and/or
9) contains instructional information about illegal activities.
Furthermore, you agree that you will NOT engage in, or contribute to, or condone behavior that:
1) restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Elporia Network;
2) interferes with or disrupts the operation of the Elporia Network or the systems, servers, or networks used to make the Elporia Network available, including, but not limited to, hacking or defacing any portion of the Elporia Network; or violates any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks;
3) sells, rents, leases, loans, distributes, or otherwise exploits any portion of (or any use of) the Elporia Network except as expressly authorized in our Terms of Service, without Elporia and it’s Partner’s express prior written consent;
4) disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Elporia Network or one of our websites;
5) impersonates any individual or organization, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any entity (person or business);
6) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any entity (person or business);
7) violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
8) harvests or collects email addresses or other contact information of other Users from one of our Sites by electronic or other means for the purposes of engaging in illegal or unauthorized business practices and sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
9) obtains or attempts to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Elporia Network;
10) reverse engineers, decompiles, or disassembles any portion of the Elporia Network, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law;
11) removes any marks or notices with respect to: creative commons, copyright, trademark, or other Intellectual Proprietary Rights from the Elporia Network and its Partners and Affiliates; and
12) uses any artificial intelligence, robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, scrape, data mine or otherwise gather any Materials, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Elporia Network, without Elporia and/or its Partners’ express prior written consent.
Contact Us if you require any further clarification or assistance.
A fledgling network of stores and marketplaces that embody:
- What-if . . .
- Why not?
(1) 850 848 2198
(1) 877 848 2198
(30) 211 199 2011
Depending on your carrier, additional charges may apply.
(883) 51 00 09 90 5700 INUM