ReturnsWe Follow Best Practices
Last Updated: April 29, 2020.
Processing a Return
How we process a return depends on whether a product was purchased from one of our websites directly or it was purchased, as a hand off (us to them), from one of our Affiliates.
If the latter case applies, you will need to find out how to make a return from that online retailer. However, we would like to be notified if that should happen so that we can investigate how extensive this problem is and based on what we learn, we can decide whether we want to continue directly our customers to their online establishments.
Plus, we’ll be advocating, behind the scenes, to make sure our customers are being well served and get their money refunded in full and in a timely fashion.
Provided there are no restrictions with respect to safety and hygiene issues, we will gladly accept a return – no questions asked – or send out a replacement – if preferred by the customer – based on the following reasons:
1) An order was placed and paid for, but the product never arrived;
2) A product arrives but it has been damaged in transit;
3) A product malfunctions before the manufacturer’s warranty has expired;
4) A product breaks before the manufacturer’s warranty has expired;
5) A product was misrepresented and the customer did not get what they thought they were purchasing – there may be a time limit associated with this condition, and if so, it will be spelled out in the Product Specifications section of the product listing.
6) A product was purchased, and after receiving it, the customer doesn’t like it or want it anymore– there may be a time limit associated with this condition, but if so, it will be spelled out in the Product Specifications section of the product listing.
7) A product was purchased, and after receiving it, the customer has changed his or her mind and wants to return it – there may be a time limit associated with this condition, but if so, it will be spelled out in the Product Specifications section of the product listing.
For whatever reason, and you will be required to provide a valid explanation so that we can use the information received to serve our customers better, contact us using email or the form provided on the website where you purchased the product and we will send you a RMA that you can use to return the product.
As a general rule. the Elporia Network does NOT charge restocking fees. However, depending on the type of product or service being returned, together with the reason for the return, a restocking fee may be charged by the manufacturer or fulfillment center. If that is the case, this exception will be posted prominently in the Caveats section of the Product or Service Listing.
Finally, to compensate for any inconvenience, the Elporia Network will cover all the shipping costs, provided the reasons for requesting a return are bona fide.
No point beating around the bush.
You should be aware that there are only so many bites out of the apple.
If we discover that a customer is routinely taking advantage of, or abusing our Hassle-Free Returns service, we may refuse to process an order (Meaning? your account – most likely – has been flagged); issue a refund; or, if push comes to shove, we are prepared, but only in the most extreme cases, to fire the customer.
At Elporia, Inc., we pride ourselves on providing a limited selection of top quality products that have been hand-selected and thoroughly reviewed. If a product fails to deliver, metaphorically speaking, it won’t be, because we didn’t follow proper procedure. We have fail-safes built into the system (AKA check-lists, rigorous testing, and alerts) to prevent that from happening.
In fact, you should be aware that we work hard, behind the scenes, to avoid returns in the first place and that is why we are confident that in the event a product needs to be returned, it will be the exception, not the rule and most likely, due to circumstances unforeseen and beyond our control.
A fledgling network of stores and marketplaces that embody:
- What-if . . .
- Why not?
(1) 850 848 2198
(1) 877 848 2198
(30) 211 199 2011
Depending on your carrier, additional charges may apply.
(883) 51 00 09 90 5700 INUM